Organize Your Bathroom Storage Space!
Who can't use extra storage in their bathroom? Bath, body and skin care products, linen, towels, robes, lingerie, slippers, hair dryers, curling irons, flat irons, rollers, cotton swabs, cotton balls, shaving items, hair brushes, toothbrushes and much, much more to store and gain fast, easy access to during your morning rush. Many of us have extra space that we faile to recognize. Here are some suggestions to help with your bathroom storage issues.
1) Organze, Organize, Organize! sort your bath and body products. Seperate out-of-date, dehydrated & products that you know you will never use again. Remember, homeless shelters and other charitable organizations will cheerfully accept new or gently used bath products, such as shampoo, hair conditioner, deoderant, toothpaste, etc. So, place those items aside for donation, and discard the rest.
2) Make an assessment of the remaining items, and organize them by type.
3) Review the layout of your bathroom and take a few moments to think about which items would be best at certain locations in the bathroom (i.e. near the tub, near the sink, etc.)
4) Scan the room and determine the true amount of unused bathroom storage space (i.e. behind the door, over the commode, corners, walls, etc.)
5) Determine which items would be best in your existing storage cabinets, and store the items in logic order so the most commonly used items are in the front.
6) Figure out how much additional bathroom storage space you need and purchase bathroom furniture to fill it.
7) Buy a new storage cabinet, wall cabinet, linen cabinet, corner cabinet or storage table at Living Water Home Spa Shop!